Sunday, May 26, 2013

Off again. We'll be leaving New Smyrna Beach and pointing her north shortly. We had a great day yesterday just relaxing and taking it easy. Started the day with a walk to the local Farmer's Market, the rode the bikes around town and ended up at the grocery store. After dropping the groceries off at the boat and having a nice seafood salad for lunch, we rode the bikes over the causeway bridge and out to Flagler Beach and played a little in the Atlantic and laid around in the sun for awhile. After getting back to the boat, we did a load of laundry while we roamed the marina looking at other boats. We've decided we're pretty happy with TW2, she just needs us to spend a week or two in one place and give her a little TLC. Around 7:00 PM, we walked to the Dolphin View restaurant where Nancy enjoyed a grille flounder dinner and I opted for the fried clams. The meal was excellent and the vitals aplenty!!!









1 comment:

Mom said...

I loved the pics.looks like you are having a great time! Did you watch the Indy 500? I started to but decided a book I needed to finish was more interesting! I am working on the blanket. The rows are 34in. wide and I have worked 7 rows and I have not worked on it today! There are 124 rows and I figure if I work 2 rows per day, I will have it done ready to put the border on by the end of July and should have it completed by mid August. That will work out fine! Went to Chapel this a.m. and the Pastor honored the Vets who were there. On May 30th ( real Memorial Day) the Veys here at the Palms will be honored! I know my comments to you guys are really dull so you get bored, just tell me to stop. I hope as you ate your Clam Dinner, you thought of me!! Love you.