Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Well, I'll no longer be posting on this blog site. I will be reopening my old blog spot and keep my own posts on that site. For those of you that want to follow my blog, please join me at:
http://tnroamer.blogspot.com/ If you want to look at old posts, you'll see ones from my time spent in the west while full time RV'ing. In the future I'll be posting my thoughts, pictures and comments while I spend time on the Tumbleweed Two. I look forward to seeing your comments and hope you enjoy my posts as well as Nancy's on her site.

Tom

2 comments:

Ed Nerychel said...

I have been trying to figure out what marina area you are in in relation to savannah itself. We spent quite a bit of time around there on three different spring breaks to that area. We hope you can get up and running soon, and start enjoying yourself soon, and have a stretch with without problems.

Unknown said...

Ed, we are in the Thunderbolt, GA area just 3 miles south of downtown Savannah. Our marina Hinckley Yacht Services is actually in Savannah. We're right alongside a bridge to Wilmington Island, if you see that on a map.